Dakota Fanning Raped by The Zombie Fill, Fill
As the first news I bring you this, that yummy. Many of you will know Dakota Fanning, some not, but for which no she is an actress who has fallen in love with 12 years full heart of Hollywood, since he was only 4 or 6 years, the girl has made more than 20 movies, if 12 years with over 20 twenty films in Hollywood have called it the `` The Million Dollar Baby''or `` The Million Dollar Baby''because for every movie that does nothing but win and no less than $ 3 million, if the little girl does not have to buy a doll (3 million dollars is a lot for a girl, imagine what one would do with that money, many would go to Thailand to buy girls, I'm not staying with my Venezuelan), I have seen little of his films, including:
Hide and Seek, which comes with actorazo Robert de Niro, this is your mother dies and her father and she will be a small town where she creates an imaginary friend is not imaginary, the end is very good, have to see it.
Burning Man, which also starred opposite Denzel Wachington talented also, where not a lot out because of something unexpected happening or expected.
And The Cat and The Cat in Hat, this actaul Wed Myers, is the story of a cat crabs, that's enough explanation.
Well these movies because I saw the little girl seemed nice, never crossed my mind nothing perverted with it. Bueno
news is that in his latest film `` Hounddog,''according to what I've read on the internet, going out naked truth many others have been surprised or knew, ummm, I really confessed by him this time if I want to see Dakota, according as they say NAKED!, please you have the opportunity to see the movie, tells me whether or not the naked truth and if it's worth waiting for. I say that I do not think the movie got here, and I have no internet in my house to lower it.
That is all that I speak today, I hope to leave their comments, stories, ect.
We're here, we will stay, we do not rendimermos. Pa'lante continue. Fill
Zombie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment